The Real Program to assist entrepreneurs
to achieve the heights of ecommerce
As of 2019, Shopee is the top shopping app in terms of monthly active users, downloads, and frequently visited websites in Malaysia! Shopee are now one of two largest e-commerce platforms in Malaysia.
Youmi Academy helps Mentee to promote their products in large online traffic, joining Marketplace platform and seize the opportunity to participate in a platform commonly used today.
In the 3 Days Intensive Training, Mentee will know how the marketplace works, register a seller account, listing products, cost of selling, fulfill an order, sales management and many more.
- Lesson 1 : Choosing your shop name and logo
- Lesson 2 : Setting up your shop profile
- Lesson 3 : Listing your first products
- Lesson 1 : Pre-order listings
- Lesson 2 : Listing Limits
- Lesson 3 : Listing Violations
- Lesson 4 : Prohibited listings
- Lesson 5 : Spam listings
- Lesson 6 : Counterfeits and IP rights infringement
- Lesson 7 : Shopee’s Fulfilment Policy
- Lesson 8 : About Seller Penalty Points system
- Lesson 1 : Intro to Shopee’s payment process
- Lesson 2 : Intro to My Income
- Lesson 3 : Intro to Seller Wallet
- Lesson 1 : Fulfilling your first order
- Lesson 2 : Understanding Shipping Deadline
- Lesson 1 : Understanding Shopee Transaction Fee
- Lesson 2 : Comparing price with other seller
- Lesson 3 : Setting profitable price
- Lesson 1 : About Marketing Centre
- Lesson 2 : About My Voucher
- Lesson 3 : About Discount Promotion
- Lesson 4 : Advanced tIps to improve your conversion
- Lesson 5 : Participating in Shopee’s Campaigns
- Lesson 6 : About Shopee Shocking Sale & Shop Shocking Sale
- Lesson 7 : Using Shopee Ads
- Lesson 8 : About Shipping Fee Promotion
- Lesson 9 : Displaying your Top Picks & Follow Prize
- Lesson 1 : Preferred Seller Programme
- Lesson 2 : About Commission, Service and Transaction Fees
- Lesson 1 : Using Shopee Webchat
- Lesson 2 : About Chat Assistant & Chat Broadcast
- Lesson 3 : About Chat Broadcast
- Lesson 4 : About Customer Service
- Lesson 1 : About Customer Satisfaction
- Lesson 2 : Managing Account Health
- Lesson 3 : Improving Product Ratings
- Lesson 4 : About My Inventory
- Lesson 1 : Understanding my performance in Seller Centre
- Lesson 2 : Understanding product performance
- Lesson 3 : Best practices during campaign day
- Lesson 4 : About Selling Coach
- Lesson 1 : About Order Cancellations
- Lesson 2 : Managing returns and refunds
- Lesson 3 : About Shopee Resolution Centre
- Lesson 1 : Sub-account feature
- Lesson 2 : Going on Holiday
“It takes years to make an overnight success” – Eddie Cantor
Youmi Academy using continuous learning method which a concept in professional development where entrepreneurs are given the opportunity to learn simultaneously while they doing their business.
Continuous learning is most effective when the individual has desire to learn and grow. It is ensuring that Mentees develop the habit of acquiring skills, knowledge, and abilities to help them become better entrepreneur.
Through out the year, Mentee will acquire skills on develop online business. 12 training module, one per month, are prepared to make sure Mentee never lack of motivation and encouragement to go even more further.
eCommerce Training Series, which will be conduct once a month for 12 month and
4 hours per session.
A Business Mentor who has no agenda other than Mentee’s success, allows them to give unbiased independent support to help Mentee’s business grow and development.
Youmi Academy’s Business Mentors and Coaches are high caliber professionals who, as well as their own careers, also have experience of growing their own business and helping many other Business Owners focus on business growth and personal success. All of our programmes are bespoke so focus on Mentee and their needs and that is how we help you achieve fast and specific results in your Business.
The consistent support will ensure you take regular action towards Mentee’s goals and make better decisions through the discussion processes we engage in.
Through out the programme, Mentee able to schedule 4 sessions, 1-2 hours per session, one-to-one with a Mentor.
A business support group is how we bring our Mentee to get where they want to go faster, stay sane, and have more fun.
Youmi Academy are creating a group which allows business people and entrepreneurs to meet so that they can form professional relationships. Here Mentee able to recognize, create or act upon business opportunities, which allows them to share information and seek out potential partners for ventures later down the line. Our Mentors also will be part of support group where they share latest research, provide solution and share their network.
Through out the programme, Mentee able to share knowledge, seek help between them also looking for solution for their own problem through out the year.